We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic UX Researcher to be part of our international and diverse community of UX Research. Our UX Researchers play a key role in projects by bringing the focus to genuine people’s needs.
At Cognizant, you will work in a global and diverse environment developing projects on a wide variety of industries, including healthcare, financial services, and technology.
Following a Human-Centered Design and Agile approach, you will work together with Experience Design Strategists, Interaction and Service Designers, Visual Designers, and Front-End Developers to deliver meaningful solutions to our clients. You will be involved in every stage of the design process, from understanding the problems and unmet needs of people through to evaluate new concepts and prototypes, right through to measuring the impact of our solutions.
As a UX Researcher, you will conduct complex research projects with autonomy and a high-quality bar. You are passionate about identifying the research questions behind the problems and connect them to the right methods. You feel comfortable presenting your methods, the reasoning behind them, and the results. You know how to transform complex information into visual, digestible, and actionable insights. You like to work collaboratively and Agile. You are an excellent communicator who loves to tell stories.
In the UX Research Community, you will bring your expertise to mentor more junior researchers. You are curious to continue learning and developing yourself, and you plot your own course for that, accepting and giving constructive feedback to your fellow researchers. You get excited about helping to grow and empower your community by evangelizing and creating UX Research awareness throughout the company.
What You Will Bring
- 3+ years of experience working as a UX Researcher with Digital products in agency environments or in-house setting
- Experience with a broad set of qualitative and quantitative methods (e.g. ethnography methods, in-depth interviews, co-creation sessions, usability tests, surveys, web analytics and A/B tests)
- Strong clients and/or stakeholders management skills
- Strong sense of independence, ownership, and initiative; ability to determine what to work on, how to accomplish it, and when to deliver
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail. You communicate your research findings in creative and impactful ways.
- Master’s degree in Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Cognitive or Experimental Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology or any related field is a plus
- Dutch speaking is a requirement
What can you expect?
- Udemy and Cognizant Academy digital libraries for your continuous learning
- Possibilities for training and personal development, a lot of coaching and an eye for your personal development
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- 25 days of paid holiday per year
- Possibility to work from home
- A laptop and a smartphone
- Opportunities and challenges to be at the forefront of digital transformation at leading clients across different industries for global brands
- A pension scheme and medical insurance
- Other perks and corporate benefits