We are an expanding team of Experience-led experts within a top tier, global technology consulting company. We believe that customer and employee experiences define businesses' future and now more than ever is critical to our client’s success.
We engage with clients to imagine and design new and valuable experiences, products and services to impact people’s lives in meaningful ways.
We seek an established leader for a team of over 50 practitioners including Researchers, Service and Visual designers, Product Designers, Strategists and Business Designers alongside a team of seasoned Experience Design Directors. A creative, persuasive and informative thinker, at ease with data and technology, equally able to help others flourish and inspire our clients to define and deliver their vision.
You will be leading our Benelux Experience Strategy and Design team and the digital business studio in the Nederlands. The position is a central position in the European Experience Strategy and Design leadership team and a vital part of Cognizant Digital Experience. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Experience strategy and Design Continental Europe.
We have a deep belief in the transformative effect of great customer experiences, and we help some of the Europe’s biggest brands on their transformational journey. We are practitioner-led and work collaboratively with our clients, so we all go further, faster. Our lean, multi-disciplinary teams deliver value, opening up new possibilities for our clients at pace. We love what we do, and we love working with like-minded teams to deliver compelling products, services and experiences. Cognizant and Mirabeau are committed to equal opportunities for all.
About the role
As a Head of Experience Strategy and Design, Benelux you will have a distinguished track record of designing customer-first services and products, delivering strategic solutions that create business value. You have an experience of successfully leading teams who shape, create and implement digital experiences, at a global scale, across multiple sectors.
The Head of Experience Strategy and Design, Benelux will lead by example. An ambitious, inclusive and generous leader who values people, process, ideas and quality. You will be a fount of inspiration and expert knowledge to the company. You will be fluent in the world of experience design, design thinking frameworks and methodologies, and at ease with data application, software development and delivery.
As part of the leadership team, you will be a key in shaping and defining our next 3-years of growth (revenue and talent) as well as establishing influential relationships within the company to create alignment around the Global and European Experience-led-transformation vision.
As well as providing a source of leadership and development for our experience strategy and design practitioners, the Head of Experience Strategy and Design, Benelux will collaborate with leaders of the European Digital Experience practice to create a thriving and diverse community of makers.
This role is for you if you are motivated to…
- Lead, shape and grow a maturing Experience Strategy and Design practice with current headcount of 50+
- Create the next chapter of business success in a top tier, global technology consulting firm
- Actively support, coach and develop our Experience Design Directors to create a high-performing, ambitious and fun community
- Oversee our teams to deliver innovation at pace, offering expert advice, point in the right direction when necessary and leave room for teams to define and execute the path
- Build trusted relationships with clients and create long term partnerships
- Work collaboratively, applying strategic thinking to ensure experiences balance business value with user need
- Partner with delivery and technology communities to collectively understand and dissect our clients’ needs and requirements, ensuring that we deliver top quality in all phases and in all dimensions
- Establishing ways of working within a creative community to foster knowledge sharing, learning and development and industry networking
This role is for you if your experience includes…
- Built successful team of diverse, adaptable and motivated individuals who love to problem solve
- Guided teams from design thinking, strategy development, through to delivery – encompassing strategy development, workshopping, proposition, problem-space analysis, ideation and validation, measurement, prototyping and solution-side design
- Successful personal development of talented people
- A track record in senior stakeholder management and navigating complex political landscape
What you can expect:
- Udemy and Cognizant Academy digital libraries for your continuous learning;
- Opportunities and challenges to be at the forefront of digital transformation at leading clients across different industries for global brands;
- A competitive salary based on your experience;
- 25 days of paid holiday per year;
- Possibility to work from home;
- A laptop and a smartphone;
- A pension scheme and medical insurance;