As part of an international community of creators, makers and innovators you drive the business of digital services. In cross-functional teams, you design and build innovative solutions for our clients to thrive in the ‘experience age’. You believe design can change the world because you've made it happen. As an experience design strategist you facilitate the team both in building the right product and building the product right. This makes you the hub in a multidisciplinary team of researchers, designers, developers and consultants. More than making products or services, your goal is to make a positive impact in the lives of its users. That is why you're equally passionate talking to the customers of a company as with its CEO about the business, social and sustainable impact of design. Leveraging tools like design thinking, agile frame works and business value mapping to assure you're delivering the right thing and the thing right across the measure of metrics that shape a wholistic, impact driven and sustainable solution for our clients. Exciting things happen when you join the conversation.
Clarity of Vision & Trust Building Establish design mission across delivery of products and services in alignment with corporate strategy and the company’s guiding North Star. Collaborate with client/team to cast an actionable vision for what’s possible with clear strategic breath and tactical depth. Communicate this vision internally to stakeholders, team and interdependent teams at all levels.
Collaboration and Communication
Lead in communication excellence in practice, production and execution with attention to corporate, market and social trends/strategies. Maintaining a “fail fast” agile approach to design-thinking that also upholds a high standard of quality and delivery excellence.
In collaboration with Project and Account Managers (and client side PO) insure functional teams are constantly aligned to business value and customer needs through proactive and pre-emptive engagement throughout all design disciplines. Build design culture that encourages innovation while balancing the need for optimisation collective responsibility towards delivery excellence.
- Design, plan and conduct research to extract insights from people: quantitative, qualitative, desktop research, third party research, etc.
- Apply, develop and conduct different primary research techniques to garner and unearth insights that spark the creative process (across channels - products, services, advertising, customer service, etc.)
- Conduct competitive experience audits for competitors and category players
- Inspire clients and the agency with new CX opportunities and developments by continuously keeping track of market insights/trends and research learnings.
- Write inspiring briefs or lead ideation sessions with cross-disciplinary teams to come up with new concepts/ideas/tactics/experiences.
- Run creative and design thinking workshops with clients.
- Be able to apply experience design through a brand strategy lens.
- 5+ years of experience working as an Experience strategist, CX Strategist, UX Researcher, Design Researcher or UX Consultant.
- Proven quantitative research experience and qualitative research experience (tracking studies, focus groups, in-depth interviews, and ethnographic research - any type of interviewing skills) with an ability to see and adapt insights.
- Has previous experience designing or working on digital (or physical) product experiences, services and content.
- A design thinker (creative, value based, data driven, tangible solutions)
- Has previous experience in leading creative development processes; briefing creative and design teams and evaluating creative ideas based on brief and strategy.
- Creative and/or an appreciation for creativity, desire to be part of a creative environment and is excited about the creative process.
- Understanding of human behavioural design and how to apply the approach to solutions
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills and style.
- Ability to work well with ambiguity and find clarifying anchors to build upon
- Excellent English language skills. (Additional language skills a plus)
- Authentic and trustworthy communicator with sponsors, teams, partners and client
What we offer
- Udemy and Cognizant Academy digital libraries for your continuous learning;
- Possibilities for training and personal development, a lot of coaching and an eye for your personal development;
- A competitive salary based on your experience;
- 25 days of paid holiday per year;
- Possibility to work from home;
- A laptop and a smartphone;
- Opportunities and challenges to be at the forefront of digital transformation at leading clients across different industries for global brands;
- A pension scheme and medical insurance;
- Other perks and corporate benefits;